Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Born Yesterday

Posted by Born Yesterday on June 11, 2007 at 10:03:39:

Sounds Like Ray Himself Speaking

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Stephen Randolph

Posted by Stephen Randolph on November 23, 2007 at 13:55:51:

Send me Info

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Darryl

Posted by Darryl on October 18, 2005 at 12:59:26:

AKA Incorporating You, also he scam the rich with high price siminars in the thousands of dollars. So again don’t get scammed my this my or his corporation

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Karen Retardo

Posted by Karen Retardo on March 19, 2005 at 11:07:41:

To anyone…Do you recommend ray reynolds’ Program? I atteneded a Real estate investment training and he was one of the speakers. I have to admit he seems great. I’m thinking of buying his products, do you guys recommend it? have you heard about sageinternational? Any feedback on them? I’m starting to invest in real estate and fairly new. I haven’t established an S corp or an LLC yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Beware of Rick Fowzer from Manteca CA - Posted by George Sunderland

Posted by George Sunderland on September 22, 2011 at 06:49:30:

Looks like he filed for bankruptcy protection awhile back. But that doesn’t stop you, me and anyone else he took from going after him. At a minimum, we could petition the state to get him removed form the CALTRANS Rotation Tow program.

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds/LISA M. - Posted by Brandon

Posted by Brandon on November 02, 2007 at 09:53:03:

Ha ha yep I bet you are, most people who have to respond with vulgarity and pathetic attempts to get under another person’s skin, are usually the one’s who do not have a life.

I thought that I made a good point in my comment, and several people have responded in a positive way, unfortuneatly you who uses 14-year-old terms such as Noob which is a popular gaming term among children, had to resort to immature tactics.

I hope that you are one day able to grow up and become a part of our “civilized world” I wish good luck to your health and your future Lisa, and I hope that this letter finds you in somewhat of a nicer mood.

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by ryan g

Posted by ryan g on January 17, 2008 at 12:55:36:

call his office at 1-800-805-1925 claim to be a disgusted customer, they’ll put you on hold for hours… or pass you between the 4 people working in the office until someone hangs up, thats what they did to me…

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Darryl James

Posted by Darryl James on April 11, 2006 at 21:36:54:

Sir or Mam -I don’t recommend his products if you Want something for your money, don’t send any of it to the rayreynoldsplan.Com. I Last C. Lost $2,450 to his company. Spread the word about it use to be Incorporating you Inc. Yes they changed the name! Do not DO NOT BUY!

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Martin Ballhaus

Posted by Martin Ballhaus on August 25, 2005 at 09:16:47:

Sage is a bare bones entity establishing company. No one on staff is a practicing attorney. If someone is looking for a basic vehicle to set up a corporation or LLC Sage could be it. I used to work as one of their strategists. Remember LLC’s are the entity d’jour providing substantial insulation from creditors. The S corporation is usually a side business and allows the principals to take losses up to five years. It is a decent vehicle for offsetting income that could be substantially taxed as income. Income property and rental real estate are excellent for an LLC entity. Do not place your personal dwelling or rental property in a Corporation whether it is a “C” corp are a Sub Chapter S corp. Sooner or later you are going to want to sell your house and you will be facing double taxation. Sage is a good boiler plate solution but be careful of the advise you receive. If you know what you need buy it. If you’re not sure don’t depend on Sage for financial advice. After all they are just a catalyst not a vehicle. Hope this helps. Martin D. Ballhaus, Esq.

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Jasmine Zimmerman

Posted by Jasmine Zimmerman on September 08, 2008 at 07:02:50:

We recently decided to form our corporstion. We are under the leadership of Ray Reynolds and I had to respond. I have been a CEO etc. for 20+yrs. with major coporations in San Francisco etc. I highly recommend their services. We’ve experienced nothing but positive results.

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Brian H.

Posted by Brian H. on April 26, 2007 at 03:58:05:

Buying and selling a house under a corporation is not double taxation. For example: My house is under a corporation and I sell it to another corporation. All I would need to do is sell you all of my corporations stock. You now own my corporation and the house. Capital gains tax won’t be accessed since no title has changed. Under a corporation, who ever owns the most stock owns the corporation. It looks like Sage doesn’t really know what they are talking about. 9/10th of the law is possession.