Cost for Utah Workshop in July?? - Posted by Dan

Posted by John Behle on April 29, 1999 at 21:40:42:

It was given as a free bonus to those who bought the video package at the convention. Including a spouse.

Then - somebody asked who had previously purchased the video course and I made them the offer of $100. That’s actually less than my cost for refreshments, meeting rooms, etc. So - it looks like I work for free in July.

I’ll hold the same offer open. Buy the video course and I will throw in the same bonuses and even include the 5 day workshop for just the cost of $100. CREonline isn’t set up to handle the special order, so place the video order through them and pay the $100 extra for the bonuses and meeting costs through me.

You can email me at jbehle@lgcy.com and I will get back to everyone with details.

Space is limited and as I’ve mentioned, this is the week or our state holiday at a very popular resort area. Rooms book out months in advance, so there isn’t a whole lot of time to ponder this one.

Also, I want to get the videos and materials out as soon as possible to you so that anyone coming gets the most out of the 5 days. I would recommend going through the videos first and then as a followup after the workshop. Do that and you will know more about paper and be better trained and prepared than 99% of the people out there - even some that have been in the business for decades.

Cost for Utah Workshop in July?? - Posted by Dan

Posted by Dan on April 29, 1999 at 17:58:45:

Anyone know the cost for the 5-day seminar in Utah in July that John will host?

I emailed John but he has not yet had a chance to respond.

Thanks, Dan