Course recommendation - Posted by Carl (FL)

Posted by Craig on August 20, 2003 at 13:26:52:

Course recommendation - Posted by Carl (FL)

Posted by Carl (FL) on August 19, 2003 at 19:46:13:

Anyone have opinions on which course is better:

Profits While We Sleep
…or…
How to Find, Close, and Sell Properties Using the Existing Financing

Both sold on this site. I’m looking for plenty of information on subject to’s and marketing to find motivated sellers.

Please no replies on “just take action”, etc. I’m already an active investor and have read most everything on this site. Just looking to expand my horizons.

Does “Slam Dunk Deals” have information making it worth the additional purchase?

My training budget is overflowing :slight_smile:

Also, I am looking for some decent bootcamps to send some partners to. They are not local so I cannot spend the time training them, and they are not patient enough to read for themselves. Again, money is not an issue.

Carl

Re: Course recommendation - Posted by rm

Posted by rm on August 20, 2003 at 16:53:40:

I have the Finkel course.

What, specifically, are you hoping to learn that you don’t already know now?

The Finkel course has some really good info regarding negotiation with the seller.

Re: Course recommendation - Posted by Craig

Posted by Craig on August 19, 2003 at 20:55:32:

Carl,

Before you spend money, read all you can on this site as well as others.

www.sub2deals.com is also a good site for subject 2 deals

Re: Course recommendation - Posted by Carl (FL)

Posted by Carl (FL) on August 20, 2003 at 17:27:32:

Just looking to fill in the blanks and learn any tips or tricks to doing sub2’s. Negotiations are important, but I guess the main thing I’m looking for is marketing ideas. Most of my current deals come through friends and business associates, and only a small percentage through advertising.

I’m fairly new at sub2’s, having done most RE deals conventionally (buy outright & refi to get my cash back). I’m getting tired of dealing with banks and worrying about my credit.

I buy a course about every 3 months, but many are starting to seem like the same stuff over and over. Now I’m looking to buy things more specific to a single strategy.

Carl

Re: Course recommendation - Posted by Parag

Posted by Parag on August 20, 2003 at 12:50:35:

Craig,
Is the URL right? I could not get it.

Parag