Courses/Mentoring/Costs - Lease Purchasing - Posted by J.Mason

Posted by arya on February 29, 2000 at 21:07:36:

I agree !

Courses/Mentoring/Costs - Lease Purchasing - Posted by J.Mason

Posted by J.Mason on February 29, 2000 at 16:08:32:

I would appreciate any comments on the application, value and pricing of Claude Diamond’s various training & mentoring programs in Lease Options. Are these prices justified and do they represent value fo money? What are the alternatives/

I understand from CRE that most (if not all) information necessary to do business in this market is available for little or no cost.

What sources are available to access such information, including bonafide Contracts, ect.?

Thank you for your earliest consideration.

J.Mason

No… - Posted by b. garrison

Posted by b. garrison on February 29, 2000 at 16:37:01:

His prices are not justified. there are several participants here that are much more capable than Diamond. His services are not worth it. order Legrands’ 3 pack of courses, Bronchick’s and Kaiser’s courses.

I do not recommend any of Diamond’s materials whatsoever.

Bill

Re: No… - Posted by J. Mason

Posted by J. Mason on March 01, 2000 at 11:20:16:

Thanks for your feedback. Are you affiliated with CRE? You mention capable participants…can you elaborate?
It is my objective to startup a full-time lease options business combining note broking and consulting services; the real objective being to become income producing inside 30-45 days.
I am concerned with some viability issues such as geography and supply/demand factors in the area where I live, i.e; greater Boston. Medium house prices are around $350K and up. The market is conservative, and I wonder just how receptive this market would be to creative real estate techniques.
I’m more interested in brokering deals as an intermediary in the first instance, rather than buying/selling on my own account. Is this a reasonable approach? I am also interested in maybe lease purchasing my own home since I have just sold overseas.
In terms of courses, I would prefer a “pay-as-you-go, learn-as-you-earn” type arrangement if such programs exist. I have some knowledge of this business, but it is insufficient to realize my goal of a full time operation.
Any comments or advice you could offer on any of the above would be greatly appreciated.
regards,
John M.