courthouse stumbbling - Posted by JEREMY MCHUGH

Posted by Jeremy McHugh on March 02, 2002 at 16:09:49:

Thanx so much for the web address, and the info on the publication from the library, to both Rick and Delores!! It is the information I’m looking for ,but unfortunately not in worcester, Rick. I only went to the worcester courthouse because I thought that is where I had to go, being in worcester county myself. I’m going to keep digging aroud to see if there’s anything more locallized for my immediate area’s. I’m also going to look-up that publication at the library! Thanx again, and sorry it took so long to reply! Jeremy in Mass.

courthouse stumbbling - Posted by JEREMY MCHUGH

Posted by JEREMY MCHUGH on February 27, 2002 at 05:12:22:

I’M NEW TO THE GAME AND HAVE HAD TROUBLE WITH LOOKING UP INFO AT MY COUNTY COURTHOUSE HERE IN WORCESTER, MA. I WAS TOLD THAT I COULDN’T LOOK ANYTHING UP WITHOUT ANAME. IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE ON THIS SUBJECT (also for this area) IT WOULD BE MOST GREATLY APPRECIATED!! THANX AND GOOD INVESTING TO ALL!!

Re: courthouse stumbbling - Posted by Dolores K (Ma)

Posted by Dolores K (Ma) on February 28, 2002 at 23:32:53:

Real estate records are published in the Banker & Tradesman every Monday which you should be able to get at the library. This covers all the counties and towns in Massachusetts. Great deal of information.

Re: courthouse stumbbling - Posted by Ricky Canadine

Posted by Ricky Canadine on February 27, 2002 at 19:42:10:

Jeremy sorry left a bit out, just go to www.ci.worcester.ma.us/assessing/index.html
this takes you straight to the page you need.
Rick

Re: courthouse stumbbling - Posted by Ricky Canadine

Posted by Ricky Canadine on February 27, 2002 at 19:35:21:

Don’t know how your city is set up but try going to
www.ci.worcester.ma.us/services/index.html click on “Fiscal 2002 property values” this will bring you to the city of worcester valuation search. you can search by name, address, etc and the address should get you the name, but you’ll have to try that and let me know. Rick