CPA Question - Posted by Lexxy

Posted by Tracy D. Weaver, JD/MBA on May 24, 2006 at 12:11:33:

It all depends. It is always best to not only find out how much you will owe, but to find out how to deal with the tax ramifications. My law firm (with CPAs) would do the calculations for free, since you will also need some selling assistance.

CPA Question - Posted by Lexxy

Posted by Lexxy on May 06, 2006 at 14:16:00:

I live in Florida and I am planning to sell my apartment building in Chicago. I need to get a CPA to figure out how much I have to pay in capital gains and depreciation. I talked to one CPA that said he will charge me $375.00 is that too much or is that a fair price? What I really want to know is what is the estimate for a CPA to figure out the taxes I may owe.

Thank you for your response:)