CRE Convention 2001 - Dates & Surprise Key Note Speaker!!! - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Thanks J.P. (nt) - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 12, 2000 at 20:20:51:

nt

Re: CRE Convention 2001 - Dates & Surprise Key Note Speaker!!! - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on April 12, 2000 at 18:56:08:

Well, “most” of your attendees don’t want to gamble. At the Vegas convention, when everyone else finally went to bed, I hit the blackjack tables.

You know…now that I think about it, I’m glad it’s not going to be in Vegas again.

(smile)

Stacy

Re: Hey, Joe Kaiser, Read The Post Above (NT) - Posted by David Alexadner

Posted by David Alexadner on April 12, 2000 at 17:14:10:

Joe,

You may as well meet the rest of your “extended family”, face to face. :slight_smile:

David Alexander

Re: CRE Convention 2001 - Dates & Surprise Key Note Speaker!!! - Posted by Brandi_TX

Posted by Brandi_TX on April 13, 2000 at 08:44:20:

Couldn’t be any worse than it was in February! Oh well, next year I will wear clothes with sleeves AND bring a jacket. Wait… Do I even OWN a jacket? Do they even sell jackets in Texas?? Hehehe

Brandi_TX

Re: CRE Convention 2001 - Dates & Surprise Key Note Speaker!!! - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on April 13, 2000 at 10:11:13:

Stacy,
You have plenty of time to plan now. So, I do not expect to hear any sort of fatherhood excuses around the February/March timeframe next year. Yes, I know it’s weak even to pretend we would coordinate our procreation (will this pass the sensor?) around the convention, but it’s not too far-fetched, is it? lol

come on Joe!! - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by steph in tex on April 13, 2000 at 07:50:49:

i’m with David-- you might as well—
and there’s always the beer!