CRE convention, how was it? Especially John Behle - Posted by Dan Hanson

Posted by DaveD (WI) on May 08, 2006 at 09:47:49:

I had lunch with John, along with his son and others. He insisted on picking up the tab, which just wasn’t right. Just a very gracious and stand-up guy who is happy to be getting back into the game. Lunch was delicious.

CRE convention, how was it? Especially John Behle - Posted by Dan Hanson

Posted by Dan Hanson on May 08, 2006 at 08:27:37:

I wish I could of been there but I wanted to know how it was; highlights, big ideas…etc

Everyone gets something different so it would be great to hear some comments.

I especially want to know what John Behle talked about, can anyone give a recap? I know he haven’t been to one in awhile.

Any other recaps are appreciated!

Re: CRE convention, how was it? - Posted by ken in sc

Posted by ken in sc on May 09, 2006 at 10:06:44:

The convention was well worth the time, as usual. Not to mention it was fun. Anytime you can get around real investors, those out there doing deals, you can learn a lot. And with the helpful and gracious attitudes of everyone who was in Atlanta, which of course comes from the Vaughnes on down, how could one help but come away more informed and with a new view on what is possible.

Every year, and it has been I think 6 or 7 years, I go to the convention and come away with a new vision of what is possible in this business. And during the following year I find out that it is true.

Ken

Can’t wait until next year!! - Posted by roxworld-GA

Posted by roxworld-GA on May 08, 2006 at 20:27:14:

It was awesome. I can’t believe the education I got on notes from John Behle and David Butler. Thanks guys. I’ll never forget Terry’s closing talk. What an inspiration!

Thanks CREOnline

WOW!!!.. - Posted by Scott (FL)

Posted by Scott (FL) on May 08, 2006 at 19:58:00:

I cannot believe it took me 5 years to get to one of these conventions. Personally, the speakers and networking has lit the raging fire under me that previously was a candle. I came away with a lot of new ideas and some old ones but adding a different twist. It was great matching faces with the names on the board.
Thank you everyone for the great conversation, and a special Thanks to J.P. and Terry for the excellant memories…

Scott
(In the trenches, fighting… because I am innovative and an American…Thanks, Terry!)

Re: CRE convention, how was it? - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on May 08, 2006 at 14:58:19:

The convention was excellent this year. It was great to see John Behle again and be at his round table. I also enjoyed meeting David and Carolyn Butler, John Corey and many many returning friends and new friends.

Of course, the highlight was Ed Garcia dancing, but I’d say the dealmaker’s forum and networking in the lobby were the most educational for me.

Thanks to the Vaughns, Jeanne and the whole crew for putting on a great event again this year.

Anne