CRE Online Newsletter is ready...

If you didn’t receive the CRE Online Newsletter in your
email today, you can subscribe for free here:

http://www.creonline.com/newsletter.html

We’ve put together a great update for you, including…

* A new feature article on "due diligence" from
   our Commercial Real Estate expert and Forum
   host, Ray Alcorn

* Details about our upcoming 3-day educational
   live event - CRE Online's Real Estate Success
   Summit

* A new article from our real estate investing
   Blog on a topic that affects ALL investors

Read the current issue of the “CRE Online Newsletter”
by going to:

NEW Feature Article:

“Commercial Real Estate Due Diligence: Financial Analysis”

Due diligence is something that we know is
 important, but we dread doing it. But if you cut
 corners or rush, you'll regret it later. 

As a buyer, it's your job to ferret out the
 information the seller doesn't volunteer or
 doesn't know, so you can make an intelligent
 decision about that deal.

CRE Online Real Estate Success Summit

Reserve These Dates… February 24, 25, 26, 2012

We’re holding a very special 3-day absolutely 100%
educational event. NO outside speakers. NO books or
courses will be sold.

This is a pure learning opportunity taught by super-
qualified real estate investors.

http://www.creonlinesummit.com/

Make your reservation now, because we’d love to meet
you there in person!

New Blog Article:

“Fire Your Bank and Set Yourself Free”

When you eliminate bank financing from your
 investing strategies, you will be liberated to buy
 as many houses as you want without using any of
 your own money. Won't that get you off to a great
 start in 2012?

Find out from our guest blogger, Jim Ingersoll,
 three reasons why you should fire your bank this
 year...

So take a break, relax, and enjoy the tips, tools, and
profit-making information in this issue of the
CRE Online Newsletter:

Sincerely,

JP Vaughan, Publisher
Creative Real Estate Online

CRE Online on Facebook:

Follow us on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/CREonline

Hi…, this is jeevanswaraaj. I am from usa and new to creonline…, which is a valuable resource for real estate investing arsenal. I think always the best way is obtaining thorough education. Pooling high quality resources is the good way to achieve real estate investing success. This website is for the investor who thrives on creative real estate deals. Thanks for sharing the info!

It looks like it was an ad…it would be nice if there were a way to prevent people from being able to ad a link until they either sent a mod a request for approval to do so, or they have reached some posting milestone.

The other forum im active does not allow member with less than “X” posts to send private messages so I would think that this is possible. It may cut down since most of the stuff ive deleted has an embedded link.

[QUOTE=Brandon (NE Indiana);883614]It looks like it was an ad…it would be nice if there were a way to prevent people from being able to ad a link until they either sent a mod a request for approval to do so, or they have reached some posting milestone.

The other forum im active does not allow member with less than “X” posts to send private messages so I would think that this is possible. It may cut down since most of the stuff ive deleted has an embedded link.[/QUOTE]

A very good point Brandon. That and a way to report questionable posts so a moderator can be notified without them needing to keep up with everything that is posted.

John, there is a way to report posts to the moderators. It’s a triangle icon with an ! in it in the upper right corner.

[QUOTE=Jeanne Ekhaml;883627]John, there is a way to report posts to the moderators. It’s a triangle icon with an ! in it in the upper right corner.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I thought I had used it once in the past. I tried it more recently and an error was reported. I thought the functionality was turned off given some other things not the site that are not fully functional. Later it dawned on me that maybe the problem was I was reading the thread without being logged in. No way to know now.

This morning I was reading the new posts and came across one that looks like SPAM. I tried the alert button and it did work as expected so I think all is well. Call it pilot error on my part for the prior one.

Hi everyone…, I am feeling very embarrassed situation for me. Its really quite interesting to see that many of the forum members discussed regarding my post. As i am new to the forum and i have just simply made an introduction that i am from USA. I am doing some research on real estate investment and i have just posted some information regarding that. A friend of mine suggest that website for finding the best real estate services those who want to sell their homes or buy any homes in local areas of UK. I have just given that link thinking that it might helpful for anyone of this forum members. If anyone of the forum members thinks that my post looks like an advertisement, i really apologies for this.

By the way the link which i have been posted was edited by the junior member of this forum website. I wondered that how could the other member of this forum edited my post, as far my knowledge i can say that only admin of the website can do this job.

I think i have clarified all your quires. My major intention is to share information in this forum as per my knowledge and can learn from others.