Creative Financing - Posted by Dianna

Posted by ed Garcia on January 16, 2001 at 03:21:14:

Dianna,

I took the gentleman’s post down because he was soliciting. That’s in violation of Creonline’s policy. There are many question to be answered such as, how much have you already put into the house for improvements? It must be documented.
You don’t tell us how much the seller will carry back?
Where is the property located?
How is your credit, etc?

Dianne, if you like you can call me at my office tomorrow and after answering a few questions, I can tell you how to structure your buy with your seller. My number is (909) 944-0199.

Ed Garcia

Creative Financing - Posted by Dianna

Posted by Dianna on January 15, 2001 at 14:18:57:

Hi–We have a rental property that we had on a lease/option to purchase for two years-- the lease is now up and we would like to buy the house. The purchase price is 110,000–we have put down $5,000 — the seller owes approx. $45,000 on a non-assumable mortgage. We have invested our own money into improvments and the house is worth about 125,000 now. The seller is willing to work with us on the financing. We do not want any more out of pocket expenses for the financing of the home. We have had a renter in the home since we have had it and am confident the renter will be there for at least 2 more years. What are your suggestions.