Creative Financing - Posted by Skywalker

Posted by steven on July 21, 2001 at 16:17:48:

i found a house where the seller is willing to do a contract for deed asking price is 137k with 7 to 10% down, i dont have any capital to work with but wanted to know how i should structure an offer if i can get the seller to do the contract and structure the down payment but how to i do this so everyone benefits. there are motivated to sell and have several other properties they want to get rid of, what information do i need to structure the deal, mortgage balance, liens ,appraisal, etc, what else should i know? help

Creative Financing - Posted by Skywalker

Posted by Skywalker on February 04, 2001 at 16:19:13:

Hi all. I think it would be a great resource for us beginners to see some creative financing techniques in action using real examples with real numbers. It would really help get us into that creative thought process of financing real estate. There are a few in the How TO articles but you can never read enough of them. Feel free to post a few examples of your creative deals. Thanks! And see you all at the conference.

Skywalker
(Brian P. from Michigan)

Re: Creative Financing - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on February 05, 2001 at 10:56:45:

Skywalker,

I agree with you. So why don’t you take a break from posting and spend a little time in the street looking for a deal. You can bring it back to this board and I personally will help you structure and do your deal.

How about it, your time has come Skywalker; it’s time for you to get off the pot.

(smile)

Ed Garcia

Re: Creative Financing - Posted by chuck

Posted by chuck on February 06, 2001 at 13:30:55:

Ed I would sure love that kind of help from you. I have located several deals, but have been afraid to pull the trigger.