Creative Real Estate Institute Fees? - Posted by Charles Montague

Posted by Nicole on December 01, 2003 at 09:22:30:

I have not pursued this anymore, but think about doing so quite often. Can you let me know if you have received any more info??
Thanks,
Nicole

Creative Real Estate Institute Fees? - Posted by Charles Montague

Posted by Charles Montague on February 19, 2003 at 21:02:15:

Its up to $8,295 now…considering signing up??? Anyone had any good or bad experiences?

Charles Montague

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute Fees? - Posted by Toni Muscovitch

Posted by Toni Muscovitch on March 19, 2003 at 10:40:31:

How were your fees calculated. It seems the fees differ. Did you actually sign up, and if so… how it is going?

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute Fees? - Posted by Charles Montague

Posted by Charles Montague on March 19, 2003 at 10:43:59:

Hi Toni,

Decided not to sign up…Way to much to put down for unknown results…I took the Bob Allen Workshop and must say his techniques are more valuable and the results speak for itself.

Chaz

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute Fees? - Posted by Nate

Posted by Nate on April 10, 2003 at 16:12:56:

You get what you pay for. I have invested $8,285 with this company and had nothing but good results. The workshop with Robert Shemin is outstanding. Got all of my properties protected in land trusts,I am writing more effective offers. I have been in the R.E. game for alot of years and this program has been a key to a door that I have been trying to open for a long time.
I have already recouped my investment in 5 month’s using the strategies they have taught me.
No complaints here

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute Fees? - Posted by Nicole

Posted by Nicole on June 17, 2003 at 13:31:33:

I am desperate to get into this business and was wondering the ins and outs of the institute… Is it really worth the thousands of $$$$???

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute Fees? - Posted by jack

Posted by jack on October 06, 2003 at 06:48:13:

Nicole,
Did you sign up with the Institute? Please let me know how it went. I’m interested as well. It sounds good, almost too good. If they can deliver on their promise.