Creative Real Estate Institute - Posted by Randy Hall

Posted by Russell on March 07, 2003 at 09:15:52:

Thank you, I was hoping someone would tell me that. Did you or someone you know have a bad experience with that company? How did they rip you off? Does anyone know a program or book that really does work? I want to get into real estate investment, but I have very little money. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone.

Creative Real Estate Institute - Posted by Randy Hall

Posted by Randy Hall on January 21, 2003 at 20:40:10:

Has anyone heard of the Creative Real Estate Institute? They want $5285.00 to set a person up in their own real estate investment business. They supposedly provide 1 year mentorship and have ways of providing fincancing, finding foreclosure properties, etc. This is a no refund type deal with the only guarantee of providing an additional year of mentoring if money not recooped in a year’s time. I’m skeptical about this. I mentioned Carelton Sheets program for quite a bit less and basically the said they’re only interested in people wanting to build a business and not some $400 mail order course. I’d really like some feedback on these folks before I make a decision on whether to fork out the money. Trying to recover from bankruptcy and don’t need the added stress of being scammed.

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute - Posted by jack

Posted by jack on October 06, 2003 at 06:45:46:

Randy,
Did you decide to sign on with Creative Real Estate Institute? Please let me know how things went. I’m deciding also, and would like to know how you’ve been doing. Thanks.

Jack

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute - Posted by Nate

Posted by Nate on April 10, 2003 at 15:53:14:

You all are very much in the dark about CREI. I have been an investor for many years. I have seen many programs and done my fair share of do dilligence. I have had nothing but good experiences with CREI. Their mentors are more than qualified in all Areas of R.E. Asset protection (which by the way saved me from losing a home due to a lawsuit) Creative Finance,Contigency Clause contracts,pre-forclosures,lease option,ect. Most well rounded education for your buck. That is if your a serious investor. If your not serious try and go the cheap route (books and tapes are good but are not going to give you all that you need). The top mentor at this company is Robert Shemin he has bought and sold hundreds of properties and appeared on the Montell Williams show and gave a home away to a homeless family. His workshop is the most complete and most infomative i have ever attended. You can find more info about the company on the web site. www.creativerealestateinstitute.com

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute - Posted by melvin

Posted by melvin on January 23, 2003 at 06:14:40:

Randy,
You can take $5000.00 spend a small part on some good books and a coarse or 2 and buy more property then you can handle!
mel

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute - Posted by Karen (MI)

Posted by Karen (MI) on January 21, 2003 at 22:48:58:

My advice would be forget it. The technique sounds suspicious, find a mentor in your area with a track record. 5,000 is an awful lot to gamble with, it could be your next investment house.

My opinion only
Karen

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute - Posted by JOHN

Posted by JOHN on March 28, 2003 at 24:15:10:

There are many opprotunities out there and this could be a good one,but I must say that $5,300.00 is very high for a system (if this is one) that has no wide spread credability.I myself have become involved with a network marketing buisness for farr less of a financial investment and they have an excellant continuing education program,which in the best selling book “RICH DAD POOR DAD” by Robert Kiyosaki,Robert speaks on how valuable this education is to your sucess. Yes I have heard of C.R.I. yet I dont have any experiance with them.If your interested in my oppinion,you should collect as much infromation from them as they will give but DO NOT make any commitment with them unil you have searched all your resources for eductional/mentoring systems that are available and you are sure of your decision.HIGH prices do not make the system great,good education and mentoring dose! P.S.: C.R.I. MAKES APROX. $5,000.00 (+ -) , FROM EACH SALE OF THE PURCHASE YOU FIND IN THE BEGINING, WHY THEN DOSE IT COST SO MUCH TO GET STARTED WITH THEM ???.

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on January 22, 2003 at 10:09:00:

Been into that and it ain’t worth it . you can do better rigt here.

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute - Posted by Cari

Posted by Cari on February 13, 2003 at 16:05:04:

Have you actually used their services? They have currently given me the pitch and I am just getting started and it sounded like a good way to get jump started.

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute - Posted by Russell Strom

Posted by Russell Strom on March 06, 2003 at 19:15:03:

They have a good pitch, but has anyone actually used it? They wanted me to invested $8285 and they wanted me to make a decision in the first day I talked to them. It sounds great, but they said I blew my chance because I could not decide. I can’t risk that much money without knowing if it was a good investment or not.

Re: Creative Real Estate Institute - Posted by Sammy

Posted by Sammy on March 06, 2003 at 20:58:05:

You did good Russell…you just saved yourself from a big rip off…