Credit Checking for owner financing - Posted by Rich

Posted by Sean on May 09, 1999 at 08:57:36:

Try these people:
http://www.farets.com/Bai02anc/credco/html/docs/mcr1600.html

Credco is very popular in my area for real estate use. I think they do a merged-three.

Credit Checking for owner financing - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on May 09, 1999 at 08:07:59:

I am trying to locate a good source for credit checks on owner financing. I need to have the FICO scores for my note buyer. I have found several that will do simple consumer credit checks but they don,t give the scores. Can anyone help me with a source to contact in regards to obtaining the detailed reports.

Thanks!

Re: Credit Checking for owner financing - Posted by Brian Renfrow

Posted by Brian Renfrow on May 09, 1999 at 11:23:25:

There’s a guy who posts on one of the usenet groups from time to time that his outfit will provide a merged 3 report plus scores for $30. Don’t know anything about him and have not used him, but might be worth checking, since that’s about what my local office charges for just the Experian report without scores.

Couldn’t locate a web site. Business name is JRS Financial, located in IN. Phone: 219-272-4734. Here’s the email:
loansmart@aol.com

Re: Credit Checking for owner financing - Posted by T. Mykel

Posted by T. Mykel on May 09, 1999 at 10:22:11:

Most major Metro areas will have 10 or so credit agencies that you can link your PC to and pull any and all of the 3 major bureaus w/ FICO and Beacon scores on the fly. Just look under “Credit” in your yellow pages.