credit line? - Posted by jac

Posted by Bruce Lawson on September 25, 2003 at 16:45:57:

I am assuming you mean your corporation credit score is 750 not 75. If the corporation is the business of buying and selling houses there must be a business plan. If not that is the first step, then once you have established the business plan for the corporation simply carry it to a local bank and ask to speak with the president of the bank. You want to start with the small local institutions. Any lender will want to see the corp. plans for the money, and be sure you have a good exit strategy incase of financial hardship.

The corporation already has the credit score together with some intelligent speaking from you and a well thought out business plan you should have no problem getting the funding your in search of.

Also invite the pres. out to lunch it is always a good idea.

Sincerely,

Bruce Lawson

credit line? - Posted by jac

Posted by jac on September 25, 2003 at 24:58:33:

I have a corporation that is over 2 years old with a credit score of 75 with D&B. I am searching for a line of credit between $200,000 - $300,000, with no personal guarentee, to aquire houses to fix up and refinance to pay the credit line back. and then land contract the house to a buyer. The reason for the amount I am searching for is that we are wanting to do 3-4 houses at a time. Can anyone help out with some leads?