Credit Repair quick tips - Posted by pdx

Posted by wally on February 25, 2000 at 11:24:37:

find the nearest off for consumer credit counseling service (CCCS). they are a group that helps people get their credit back on track by working out repayment schedules between you and your creditors. you pay them a monthly payment and they pay your creditors. get a copy of yuor credit report and make sure that you run every thing that is bad through them. they do have some limitations as to the type of bills they will take on. asfter you get your back stuff taken care of get a secured credit card and make timely payment or go to a bank and take out a sceured loan and make timely payments. this way you can start to rebuild your credit. there is no quick way of erasing bad credit that i know of. just cleaning up the back stuff and rebuilding a good payment record. make sure that you get a copy of your credit report regularly as there may be incorrect info on it, i had some ones elses judgement on mine at one time.

wally

Credit Repair quick tips - Posted by pdx

Posted by pdx on February 15, 2000 at 22:58:24:

anybody know any quick tips on repairing bad credit

Re: Credit Repair quick tips - Posted by rowe111

Posted by rowe111 on February 25, 2000 at 16:13:07:

The best you can do is to make sure your credit report is accurate. Unfortunately, if the report contains negative information that is correct, there isn’t much you can do except perhaps, add an explanation to your credit file. You can file such reports with the 3 repositories. Also, make sure your current payments are made on time. You’ll want to distance yourself from late payments from the past. This is to show that you are in a better financial situation now. Good luck!