CREOnline Convention in March - Posted by Wanda

Posted by John (Rome) on January 29, 2002 at 18:19:29:

I’m trying…but it’s an uphill battle…like I stated in another post…everything was OK with my wife…(sure I can handle 5 days…) until THE question came up (we’re in Italy)…WHERE?..she…well…wasn’t happy…too far…said I was nuts…etc…

so…! :-))

John

CREOnline Convention in March - Posted by Wanda

Posted by Wanda on January 29, 2002 at 08:46:47:

I’ve been to numerous seminars that give only bits n pieces of info. However, I’ve managed to buy 2 properties with no money down, but I’m stuck as to how acquire more properties creatively (no money down, etc.)because my debt to income ratio is high. My question is: am I still considered a “newbie” and should go to the convention?

Re: CREOnline Convention in March - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on January 29, 2002 at 10:17:22:

Whether you’ve done two deal or 202 deals you will benefit greatly from the convention. I have been to the last 3 and every year I walk away with new ways to put a deal together. And I’ve been doing this for 25 years. So if the convention helps me, it would certainly help you.

And BTW, I’m going to this year’s convention also. You will get much more than bits and pieces of information. Plus you can ask many experts there specific questions that they all will gladly answer for you.

Check the archives under " convention " to get a real flavor of what people think about it.

Re: CREOnline Convention in March - Posted by John(Rome)

Posted by John(Rome) on January 29, 2002 at 16:03:30:

ARRGHHHHHHH…and I can’t come…you lucky b@@@ers!!

make the most of it…'cause the day I come…I’ll hold all the guru’s hostage…and might even bring a couple back with me… :-)))

John

John Ya Gotta Go To One Of These - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on January 29, 2002 at 18:06:38:

It’s often hard to describe the energy, knowledge gathering and just pure fun when you attend one of the CREOnline conventions. For someone who has never been I’m sure they are questioning it, but believe me it is a life changing experience.

Hope you make one of them. YOu will be doing yourself a big favor.