CREOnline Convention - Posted by Mike C

Posted by phil fernandez on February 08, 2001 at 03:36:55:

There is a ton of meat and potato information to be gained from the conventions. As an example from Bronchick, I learned how to set up seperate LLC’s for each of my rental properties a couple of years ago at the convention.

You will learn exactly how to pursue and structure mobile home deals and create notes from Lonnie and how to lease option pretty houses and flip junkers from LeGrand at the convention.

This is not informercial stuff here. It is real life nuts and bolts creative real estate techniques taught that you can apply immediately when you return home from the convention. Every year I learn something new from attending.

CREOnline Convention - Posted by Mike C

Posted by Mike C on February 07, 2001 at 22:36:53:

I’m considering attending the Atlanta convention - it would be my first. My question is this - do the speakers give “meat and potatoes” or is it a pitch to sell their books and tapes? I’m not a newbie but I am looking for new ideas and a bit of the motivation that is so evident on this site. Your comments will be helpful. Thanks.

Re: CREOnline Convention - Posted by Monique

Posted by Monique on February 08, 2001 at 08:56:17:

Ditto phil’s comments.

The presentations are all about “action-able” information, not surface teasers to a big pitch. I’m told JP and Terry have a 10 minute rule with the speakers. That is, that only the last 10 minutes of their 2 - 3 hour time allocation can be used for presenting their products.

Also, the attendee sharing and networking is incredible.

Monique