Critique my Post Card - Posted by Bruce Reeves

Posted by Buddy on April 21, 2002 at 21:15:51:

Try This:
Sell your home for $395 !
Or if You Need To Sell Right Away,
I’ll Buy Your Home Today !
Call: xxx-xxx-xxxx (24 hrs)

This will make a much more impressive mailing piece. Very short, too the point, and it makes the phone ring. After all, thats what we are trying to do. I run a three line ad in the paper three times a week and get at least ten calls a week, every week for the last 15+ yrs I have been doing it. Not every caller is a motivated seller, but at least 1 out of every 100 is

Critique my Post Card - Posted by Bruce Reeves

Posted by Bruce Reeves on April 21, 2002 at 20:10:40:

Below is a postcard I am planning on using to targeted groups. Out of Towners, FSBOs, Expired Listings, etc. Please feel free to give me some feedback on pros and cons as you see them. The format like bolding and color does not show here, so it looks more plain than the actual piece.

Thanks for the input.

Dear Homeowner,

Are you considering selling your Sugar Land home? Alan Realty offers an alternative to traditional real estate companies charging a 6% commission.

Realtor Solutions ? Get access to the selling power of the Realtor MLS for a flat fee of $395! Multiply your home value by 3% less $395, this represents a potential savings of thousands of dollars in commissions to you at closing.

Investor Solutions ? Do you have an immediate need to sell your home? Are making payments on a vacant home? Relocating or building a new home and facing the prospect of two mortgages? I will pay your mortgage and take care of all maintenance and repairs until your home sells.

For more details on how you can save thousands on commissions or mortgage payments, call anytime at xxx-xxx-xxx or visit my web site at www.xxxxxx.com
For homes currently listed, this is not an offer to list your home.

Re: Critique my Post Card - Posted by Emiy (NC)

Posted by Emiy (NC) on April 22, 2002 at 16:04:12:

Way too confusing for the average homeowner! After a fast read, I did not know what you were offering. I would narrow down the focus quite a bit, and make different post cards for your different audiences. Otherwise it’s in the trash, and that’s not where you want your advertising . :slight_smile: Emily