CS coaching program - Posted by barbara

Posted by marilyn on April 02, 1999 at 12:49:20:

I am trying to decide if I should do the coaching program. It sounds like you are sorry you did…
any advice.

CS coaching program - Posted by barbara

Posted by barbara on April 02, 1999 at 08:05:40:

I recently accepted the offer of the additional coaching program of Carleton Sheets organization. Much moola on my credit card later I am scared witless of my possible costly goof. The coaching website that they promoted in the program doesn’t exist and I just tried again to find the regular Sheets site and unable to locate it. Has anybody else here gone for that extra coaching program? I sent email to the personal coach several days ago, no response. Any suggestions from you all would be appreciated.

Re: CS coaching program - Posted by Deborah

Posted by Deborah on April 11, 1999 at 11:47:07:

I bought the coaching program & like you scared witless
I had a migraine for 4 days when 2 people actually wanted me to buy their properties. My coach is just that, a coach he can’t hold my hand as I would like and make the transaction for me, I’ve just started the course and feel like if I put everything in to it it WILL WORK, unfortunately full time job,and two kids keep me so busy I hardly have time. I really want the CS program to work but, I’m seeing a lot of negative or not quite positive feedback here. I don’t know what to do except to keep up my coaching appointments every week. It seems you have to wait an hour or two for someone to get back with you if you call but, so far I have had a reply each time I called. I’m beginning to feel like this might not work and I have thrown a way money I never had to begin with.

Re: CS coaching program - Posted by Rick H (MD)

Posted by Rick H (MD) on April 05, 1999 at 08:06:56:

The web address for Sheets is: www.carletonsheets.com
I haven’t heard of a web site for the mentoring program.