CS coaching program - Posted by Tyler

Posted by BD on August 07, 2004 at 15:54:19:

Nevermind, figures it out!

CS coaching program - Posted by Tyler

Posted by Tyler on August 07, 2004 at 24:37:15:

My wife and I are considering the CS coaching program. We are very interested in REI and received the CS “No Money Down” course last month. I found this site while trying to research CS, his company and the coaching program. We would like to know if this program is worthwhile.

Thanks,

Tyler

Re: CS coaching program - Posted by JS

Posted by JS on August 09, 2004 at 15:03:55:

My wife and I completed the program 6 months ago. When we first started, we hadn’t ever bought anything other than our own home, used traditional bank financing for that. We worked with our own coach for 12 weeks and then the resource coaches for 9 months- during that time we purchased 3 single family homes, a duplex and a 4-unit - all with NO DOWN PAYMENT! Our coach was really great. She helped us develop our techniques and smoothed-out the rough edges. There are about 15 resource coaches we have worked with on an as-needed basis. I think the program is great and would do it again. I saved enough money on our first purchase to more than pay for the program.

Re: CS coaching program - Posted by Jeff Sterner

Posted by Jeff Sterner on August 08, 2004 at 13:28:25:

I disagree with the previous post. I was skeptical at first, but I did my research in hiring RE attorneys and found that the CS coaches were quite a bit cheaper. Of course, I looked at attorneys here in the D.C. area where I’m from. Anyway, I’ve bought four houses in my county so far all with the use of a coach. It’s nice being able to call an experienced “coach” at any time, even in the middle of a closing. CS doean’t not a bad rap, he’s been in business for just over 20 years, and his coaches are generally the cream of the crop. I’ve research the Salt Lake City BBB, and haven’t found anything serious as of yet. I’ve ordered his course in '92, then the updated version last January '03 and have had no problems. I’d do it if I were you. Just make sure everything “jives” with your local laws.

Good Luck,
Jeff

Re: CS coaching program - Posted by MC

Posted by MC on August 07, 2004 at 10:28:58:

DON’T DO IT. STAY AWAY FROM THAT COACHING PROGRAM. I have yet to hear anybody that had something good to say about that coaching program. If you want, you can search the archives on this site about that coaching program and you’ll thank me for saving you a few thousands dollars. I went through myself and it was a complete waste of my money and my time, it was not worth it all.

Re: CS coaching program - Posted by Brad

Posted by Brad on August 11, 2004 at 14:54:06:

Well MC - Maybe now you’ll change your tune a bit from “i’ve yet to hear from anyone” to "I just heard from two people in a row that applaud the coaching program.

Enjoy your day…

Re: CS coaching program - Posted by BD

Posted by BD on August 07, 2004 at 15:53:10:

May be a stupid question, but who or what is CS?

Re: CS coaching program - Posted by LESLIE TITUS

Posted by LESLIE TITUS on September 20, 2004 at 11:41:10:

DON’T DO IT!!! I AM CURRENTLY TAKING THE COURSE AND IF
I HAVE TO ADMIT IT MYSELF, I’VE LEARNED MORE ON SATURDAY MORNING TV CARTOONS