CS Coaching program??? Waste $$??? - Posted by Becky Lein

Posted by A. Antle on June 04, 2000 at 09:39:42:

Yo--------Leroy! Don’t be so mean. What’s wrong with a little positive encouragement-you may need some someday!

CS Coaching program??? Waste $$??? - Posted by Becky Lein

Posted by Becky Lein on June 01, 2000 at 14:36:33:

I recently purchased CS no money down system. Love It! They include the opportunity to be a part a of a Coaching program to bypass trial and error. The coach walks through every step with me and does the first three months of deals for me while I learn. They wean me off the coach and into doing it myself over a total of an eight month period. They garantee that I will make money during the coarse time.

I was wondering if anyone had been a part of this or had heard anything good or bad about it. It is $2495 and they DO NOT take a percentage of any of the transactions.

I would appreciate any input at all.

Waste of Money - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on June 01, 2000 at 20:41:18:

Becky,

Your question comes up from time-to-time on this board. I’ve read that you don’t always get the same coach, and he/she is not always available on your time schedule. The overwhelming concensus is that your money is better spent investing in a deal.

If you really need help getting started, join a local club or find a mentor. This board was designed specifically to help answer your questions as you proceed. Read the “How To” articles and “Success Stories”. Techniques are detailed in many of those posts. And, IT’S FREE!

Bill K. (AZ)

Bill, are you a newbie? Have you used the caoching system? - Posted by sidney

Posted by sidney on June 04, 2000 at 02:07:03:

Tell me about your story. Some say you are a newbie, some say a legend. Lay out the cards on the table.

Sidney

Re: Waste of Money - Posted by liz

Posted by liz on June 02, 2000 at 12:17:52:

Can you explain to me the claims made by Carlton Sheets and his students of making $9,000 net income per month? I do not understand how this can be possible if all the properties are being purchased with no cash down. Surely most of the rental income must be going to pay off the huge mortgages on these properties? What am I missing???

Hardly a Legend… - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on June 04, 2000 at 11:13:09:

Sidney,

I’m a newbie. I’ve been a full-time investor for 1.5 years. I’m not yet as successful as I’d like to be; but I’m working on it. I make enough to pay the bills. Here’s my story, and details on my first deal…

http://www.creonline.com/ss-89.html

So, there’s my hand. The cards are on the table.

Bill K. (AZ)

Re: Waste of Money - Posted by Arlie Anderson

Posted by Arlie Anderson on June 03, 2000 at 02:04:47:

It doesn’t all make sense to me right now but if you keep reading these message boards I’ll put money on it that you will slowly start to grasp many ways of doing this and acheiving your goals. My suggestion is to buy a course if you haven’t already and write out your goals. Read them everyday and ask yourself what can I do today to contribute to reaching them. Don’t worry about which course is the best because in the end you will probably own them all. You will become and expert on them and may have to return a couple. I started with Carlton’s course and I like it alot. He has really fired a spark in me. Just keep reading and doing whatever you feel is right and believe in the decisions you make. and whammo the Eureka screamed in the middle of the night will happen! Good Luck

Re: Hardly a Legend… - Posted by Alyson Antle

Posted by Alyson Antle on June 12, 2000 at 12:52:12:

I am a newcomer-VERY green-and Bill took his whole Saturday afternoon and emailed me back and forth with more info. in a few hours than I would have EVER learned in 3 months. Nicest guy on the chat.

Yo------------------- Liz! - Posted by Leroy

Posted by Leroy on June 04, 2000 at 02:10:13:

This is a ridiculous post Liz! You are “quoting” Mr Sheets. Can’t you come up with something by yourself!?