CS Course and Ron Legrand's Book - Posted by Tom_FL

Posted by Mike Oldfield on May 13, 1999 at 23:29:26:

See my post above the question is answered comprehensively there

MIke Oldfield

CS Course and Ron Legrand’s Book - Posted by Tom_FL

Posted by Tom_FL on May 13, 1999 at 20:17:22:

I have bought the CS Course 2 months ago, studied it, found this website and realize that RE is a real Science. I am overwhelmed by my ignorance prior to getting the course. The irony is that I just bought my first house on a FHA loan just a month before getting the CS course. I am really planning to go on investing in RE in order to be financially free and get out of the rat race. I heard a lot about the other guru Ron Legrand but can’t afford another course, so I just ordered his book (Fast Cash with Quick Turn…) from Amazon.com and still waiting for it. Can anyone tell me if it’s a good book? Will it help me more on top of the CS course. Do I need another book? I am convinced that RE can make you rich if you’re lucky and work hard on it. Thanks for any Input.

Re: CS Course and Ron Legrand’s Book - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on May 15, 1999 at 03:33:27:

Sheets course is good for landlording & LeGrands courses do not focus on holding on to real estate in that capacity. If you choose to focus on rentals, ( full time ) you might end up being cash starved in the short term.On the other hand,25 years from now ( if you follow LeGrands methods exclusively ) , youn might say to yourself - " why didn’t I keep some of those properties. They’d be free& clear right now , & I’ll be getting checks if I worked today or not." But then again, LeGrand does offer a paper course. One doesn’t need to own real estate to have a residual income from it. …I say ; why not do both types of investing? Of course it all depends on what ones individual needs/goals are. Oh yes , keep reading other books, join your local real estate investors association & go to every meeting making sure to ask questions 'till you turn blue in the face. …Keep in mind , I’m no expert , so take what I say for what it’s worth.