CS in Canada - Posted by Mitch Lebrun

Posted by Reg on March 14, 1999 at 04:41:24:

Hey Mitch,

I’ll have that answer for you when I get the course. In any case, with CS’s money back guarantee, get a head start and order it … I’m just dying waiting for mine.

CS in Canada - Posted by Mitch Lebrun

Posted by Mitch Lebrun on March 11, 1999 at 16:35:24:

I just saw the CS infomercial on TV. In it CS says that the program works the same in Canada as it does in the US. Is this true? Are the RE laws the same? Is financing as easily obtained? If anyone from Canada (specificly Ontario) has purchased the program, how has it worked out? I have seen and read a lot of success stories for the US but none form Canada.

So many questions so few answers! Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks M

Re: CS in Canada - Posted by Bert G

Posted by Bert G on March 18, 1999 at 18:56:53:

Most of what Mr. Sheets covers in his course is negotiating and different types of deals, not so much specific laws, except in general terms about contract law. Since US and Canadian law both have their roots in English Common Law, there are a lot of similarities. Of course, you will want to chewck with a competent legal advisor wherever you are. Here in the States, most contract law is on the State leve, and there can be some differences between the various states.
Carleton’s basic tactics should work anywhere there are people who need houses and has an economy.

BG (Grand Forks, ND, Almost Canada)