CS program in Michigan - Posted by Brian

Posted by Laurie on May 18, 2000 at 15:16:27:

I agree! Thank you! I have just purchased the program as well. I’ve been tempted for quite some time, and finally gave in. I have been searching the internet for information and backup. Of course, they have success stories, but it is good to hear it from an outside party. Thanx again.

CS program in Michigan - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on May 01, 2000 at 18:51:03:

I just bought the CS program (info sucker?)Still studying it so I have no opinion at this time. Anyway IM in Michigan, are there any experienced investors using his program in Michigan?

Re: CS program in Michigan - Posted by ronchat

Posted by ronchat on May 20, 2000 at 16:44:21:

I bought CS program several months ago, read and listened to the tapes and with the help of a partner, formed an LLC to invest in real estate. We now own a doctor’s office with apartment upstairs with no money out of our pocket. Without CS program, we would never have thought of the ways to stimulate a motivated seller. However, if you don’t use the program at all it is a very expensive investment. USE IT! Regards, ronchat

Re: CS program in Michigan - Posted by young

Posted by young on May 13, 2000 at 02:04:22:

how does this program work?

Re: CS program in Michigan - Posted by Robert Gary

Posted by Robert Gary on May 02, 2000 at 12:14:39:

I agree with Jim as far as the “info sucker” comment. Don’t feel that way cause if you are then so am I! Regarding the program, my case is a little unusual because I actually bought my current home using a wrap around mortgage before purchasing the course. This worked well but I sure wish I had this course to reflect on before I bought the house. I had some loose ends that needed tightening and the only way I knew to do it was to refinance. Had I owned the course, I would have known how to tighten the loose ends and not have used my credit to refinance this house which would have opened up room for an investment or a rental property. At any rate, the methods DO work. It just touches the surface in some areas but it is definitely enough to get your interest stirred up. It did mine. Good luck!!..Bobby G.

Brian! Don’t start on the wrong foot! - Posted by Jim LaVerdi

Posted by Jim LaVerdi on May 01, 2000 at 22:57:42:

Congrats!

You just took the first step in the right direction as far as becoming a real estate investor. By calling yourself an “Info-Sucker” is not the attitude to take or to portrait yourself as. You need to pat youself on the back and be proud of yourself for taking your first step forward to becoming financially independent. It won’t happen overnight but at least your on your way!

Now read your material read the posts and success stories on the newsgroup and go get em!

Once Again CONGRATS!

Jim LaVerdi

Re: Great Encouragement - Posted by Becky

Posted by Becky on May 10, 2000 at 17:45:12:

Hey guys thanks a lot. I just bought the CS program and it helps to hear the positive reinforcement that you guys have to offer!