CS System-Realistic expectations - Posted by Al

Posted by mattc on August 27, 2003 at 11:21:37:

Jerry - congrats on your success first of all.

Just curious - what CS techniques have you found that
worked best for you? I have purchased several of his
videos - and my opinion also is that he provides good
basic information on many topics - then it is up to you
to do the work to find the deals.

Just wondering what has worked best for you - buy and
hold under market value, lease options, etc.

Thanks,
mattc

CS System-Realistic expectations - Posted by Al

Posted by Al on August 26, 2003 at 17:22:09:

Have ordered CS’s system and am a newbie to the Biz. I have a stable work history, but little $'s & not the best credit. I’m willing to do what it takes, but is it realistic to think within 2 months I could make my first deal, or should I be prepared to spend some time repairing my credit first, & gather as much info as possible in the meanwhile? I feel blessed to have found your sight while doing research on CS, and would appreciate any feedback --thanx—Newbie from Space Coast of Florida

Question for Jerry-CS Mentoring program - Posted by Rachel

Posted by Rachel on October 28, 2003 at 18:27:31:

Did you have experience with the mentoring program as well? If so, what is your opinion? I am asking because my husband and I have been approached. Coincidentally, we just bought our first investment property (without the CS course) and have no formal training. Would the mentoring program have value for us?

Re: CS System-Realistic expectations - Posted by Jerry Martin NC

Posted by Jerry Martin NC on August 26, 2003 at 20:23:56:

Al you have taken the first step. If you are serious then you are about to work harder than you ever have. Yes it is possible to buy your first property within two months or two weeks or even two days. It depends on how you go about it and who you can find to help you. I picked out four or five things in the course when I got it seven years ago and used them. They worked and now my wife and I are very happy we ordered the course. I met Careton when they flew us to Fort Lauderdale a couple of years ago to be on his commercial and I believe he is just as real as he comes off on the commercial.
Happy investing Al.