Dallas Area REI Clubs?? - Posted by Erik B.

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on December 29, 1998 at 11:29:33:

The next AIREO meeting is January 14th @ the Embassy Suites Hotel @ Inwood and Stemmons - the doors open at 7 p.m. Just tell them you are my guest at the check in booth and you can get in FREE! I’ll post a reminder the first week in January with more details about the next meeting’s agenda.

AIREO is dedicated to helping people realize their dreams in real estate investing.

Every month we have a guest speaker that will help you increase your knowledge and/or maximize profits in investing.

We usually have about 200 attendees at each meeting - the networking with other investors is as much, or more of an education as the speakers. You’ll find that everyone in our group is friendly and helpful.

There is a “Deal Table” where you can search for houses or put information about properties you have available. We also have an extensive library of books and courses (many that cost thousands of dollars) that are available for members to check out for $10 a month. We also send out a monthly newsletter that has information about the upcoming meeting, book reviews, and new information.

Membership is $75 per year for an individual or $100 for a couple.

If you have further questions, please feel free to give me a call at 972-496-6032.

Hope to see you at the next meeting!

Dallas Area REI Clubs?? - Posted by Erik B.

Posted by Erik B. on December 29, 1998 at 08:35:41:

Looking for real estate investment club in Collin County/North Dallas area. I am new to real estate investing and have heard joining a club would be of great benefit. What exactly is an rei club anyway?? Is it just a way to network, is it a place to find answers to questions, is it a place to do business, etc. Is there a cost to join? Are different clubs different? What should one look for and expect? Any help/insights would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Erik

Re: Dallas Area REI Clubs?? - Posted by Jeff (Dallas, TX)

Posted by Jeff (Dallas, TX) on December 29, 1998 at 12:39:22:

Erik,

In addition to the aireo club, many of us Dallasites who frequent this site have formed a local group of friends who meet occasionally to help each other with our real estate goals. Newbies are always welcome and our next meeting is this Saturday. If you?d like to come, just let me know and I?ll send you directions.

Re: Dallas Area REI Clubs?? - Posted by Jules

Posted by Jules on December 29, 1998 at 08:49:08:

The following comes from this site. The contact name is also one of the contributers to this forum. Hope this helps.

Association of Independent Real Estate Owners (AIREO)

Jackie Lange
Telephone:
(972) 496-6032
When:
2nd Thursday of each Month 7:00pm
Where:
Embassy Suites Hotel
2727 Stemmons Frwy., Dallas