Dallas Convention - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tony_VA on March 08, 1999 at 09:22:08:

I can say with confidence that all 350 of us that attended would absolutely agree. An outstanding effort by the Vaughans, great presentations by helpful and approachable speakers. The comradery among all the investors was comforting and encouraging. The networking alone was priceless. I can’t wait till next years convention!

Dallas Convention - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on March 08, 1999 at 06:25:23:

As I have returned home from the Dallas convention, I would like to thank everyone I met there. There are too many to mention.

For those of you who did not get to go, let me tell you what it was like. This convention was nothing like any convention you have ever been to. Everyone was extraordinarily friendly. Each and every time I approached the experts in the field, I was warmly greeted. These people gladly shared their experience. I don’t think any of us got much sleep at all. Our minds were too busy thinking of new ways to make better deals.

Many thanks to JP, Terri, the speakers and everyone that attended the convention. I for one couldn’t have asked for a better time.