Dallas - Posted by Ben(GA)

Posted by Rose Leopaldi(CA) on March 09, 1999 at 13:31:12:

I couldn’t sleep too, due to ideas running in my head (and partly due to the fact that I spent all night stranded in the Phoenix airport!!!)

I second the motion on Trump; because that’ll make me hustle to learn and make deals faster and bigger just so I can understand what the heck he’s talking about! Same goes for calculating notes and yields for me!

Fantastic convention that no one could afford to miss.

And it was nice chatting with you briefly, Ben, as well as the rest of the gang.

Same time next year?

Rosie

Dallas - Posted by Ben(GA)

Posted by Ben(GA) on March 09, 1999 at 09:05:42:

Thank you again JP, Terry, & everyone else that made Dallas such a huge sucess. I was in Las Vegas last year and I thought that would be hard to top, but you did it again. I learned so much and had so fun, that I will probably not be able to sleep for a few days. At the end of 1999, I sold my sign business to go into RE full time, and it took a lot out of me. Thank you for “recharging” my batteries and getting me back on track. To be able to associate with these calibur of people for such a small price is incredible. It was worth many many times the cost. Next year, let’s go to New York and invite Trump! Thanks again!

Ben Moye (Ben(GA))

Re: Dallas - Posted by Jerry Greer

Posted by Jerry Greer on March 09, 1999 at 13:56:14:

Ben, I agree with you. The convention was absolutely great. Hey it was great to see you and David again. I had a good time hangin out with you guys. Can’t wait untill next year.
Your Friend
Jerry Greer