Database - Posted by Kristen

Posted by Jim Locker on January 29, 2001 at 17:31:58:

You need to be a lot more specific in what you want. Do you want a property management package? Do you want a contact list? Do you intend to build this list? Or are you trying to purchase a list?

Are you trying to find properties to acquire?

What is a “client”? A tenant? A buyer? A seller? Someone you represent?

I know of a lot of good database programs. General purpose relational databases, and specialty apps (which I generally don’t recommend).

So what is it you want to do?

Database - Posted by Kristen

Posted by Kristen on January 29, 2001 at 16:59:53:

Does anyone know of a good database program?? I would like one where i can look up propertys or clients in an instant!!

Re: Database - Posted by Ken

Posted by Ken on January 29, 2001 at 19:50:53:

If you ar looking to build your own database, Sun Microsystems has an excellent program called StarOoffice. It has a database program, word processor,spreadsheet program, presentation program, and more! It is comparable to Microsoft Office 2000 in capabilities,except that it will integrate with many other platforms.If you don’t mind tying up your computer for a few hours downloading the program,the cost is…FREE!! I think the program is great, and you can’t beat the price.

Good Luck
Ken

Re: Database - Posted by RBJustin

Posted by RBJustin on January 29, 2001 at 19:40:34:

You can access an online real estate database through http://www.realtybar.com! You can add, edit, search or modify your own listings online.

RBJustin