David Butler's "Tin Can Alley" - Posted by William, Columbus, OH

Posted by Tom Farr on May 08, 2000 at 11:14:10:

Brian:

Terry’s is a great overview manual, but it gets into some very detailed calculations…a definite must. Dave Butler’s manual is a microscopic view of the mobile paper industry, and how to do it right.

Don’t forget John Behle’s ‘Paper Game,’ one of the best manuals I have seen.

In my opinion, it is not where you start, but just to start. There is some great knowledge out there from many sources.

Cordially,

Tom Farr

David Butler’s “Tin Can Alley” - Posted by William, Columbus, OH

Posted by William, Columbus, OH on April 27, 2000 at 24:22:09:

David Butler’s “Tin Can Alley” book is MARVELOUS!!!
He has a unique way of putting things so they are easily understood and he provides more than just an overview of the subject matter. I have learned a great deal that I didn’t expect to get when I purchased the book. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Thanks, David, for creating and providing this material. Respectfully, William

Re: David Butler’s “Tin Can Alley” - Posted by Tom Farr

Posted by Tom Farr on May 02, 2000 at 10:45:28:

I would echo these sentiments, William.

David is a truly unique individual, and he’s got a real winner in ‘Tin Can Alley.’

Tom Farr
Denver

Tin Can Alley or Cashing In for the beginner??? - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on May 08, 2000 at 10:13:08:

I am just beginning in the note business (have been investing in real estate for a few years) and was interested in which book was better for the beginner.
Tin Can Alley or Cashing In by Terry Vaughn. I have heard Terry Vaughn speak and think his material is wonderful and will probably end up with both but which is better to start with?

Thanks,
Brian