David Whisnant - Posted by DD

Posted by Kevin Timbers on March 25, 2003 at 13:15:04:

The web site for David Whisnant is www.4realestateinvestins.com

David Whisnant - Posted by DD

Posted by DD on November 18, 2002 at 18:05:07:

Anybody ever consulted or bought David Whisnant’s program? Seems pretty savvy and I am not. YET!!!

Re: David Whisnant - Posted by Jean

Posted by Jean on June 30, 2003 at 07:54:35:

I also purchased this, and have to agree… its full of great information and common sense. It also explains a great way of scoping out a neighborhood for properties. Well worth the price. I’d also suggest buying the information at Lease 2 Purchase (take the spaces out and add .com to it – CRE doesn’t like me adding their website here :). This information is given in a more step-by-step approach, and only $147 (download & CD OR hardcopy & CD). And they have a GREAT forum there! Good luck! :slight_smile:

Re: David Whisnant - Posted by Anita

Posted by Anita on November 21, 2002 at 11:14:10:

I purchased Dave’s course and I thought it was worth the money. I think it gives a lot more practical, hands on advice than other courses I’ve purchased.

Last chapter has some actual “step-by-step” things you can do to get started.

Anita

Re: David Whisnant - Posted by Diane (TX)

Posted by Diane (TX) on November 18, 2002 at 20:53:49:

I bought his program and I like it a lot. His course is great on giving practical details. He’s a lawyer, and he gives you the details of courthouse research, and researching your state’s laws. He’s also a rehabber, and he gives good, detailed info on rehab (down to the brand and formula for the paint he uses). Good info on foreclosure and distressed properties, and good financing info. I thought it was a good value for $97.

If you want to do subject tos or lease options, pick another course. He’s not big on those.

Re: David Whisnant - Posted by Sloan

Posted by Sloan on August 05, 2003 at 08:52:55:

Has anyone that’s purchased his program actually made the money he said it would? Also, did someone say they paid $97 for it?? He’s offering it for $397 now.

Re: David Whisnant - Posted by Jean

Posted by Jean on June 30, 2003 at 07:56:50:

And one other thing… DON’T sign up for the “Kessler” program under any circumstances. Its extremely poor quality, audio, video and “books.” AND extremely expensive! There is nothing in any of it that isn’t in their book, which probably costs around $14.

Re: David Whisnant - Posted by Lewis (NC)

Posted by Lewis (NC) on November 18, 2002 at 21:43:39:

Where do you find info on this course. It’s not listed on this site.

Re: David Whisnant - Posted by Diane (TX)

Posted by Diane (TX) on November 19, 2002 at 08:28:17:

I can’t give you the Web address, but just do a Google search on Dave Whisnant and the first hit will take you there.