deadbeat tenant - Posted by Jack-NY

Posted by eric on March 24, 2000 at 13:27:14:

get mike warren’s judgement course, it covers it all. in the meantime, file for a summary judgement, you’ll get it if they don’t show up, then call the sheriff about siezing the car and whatever else they left behind. track them down, impose wage garnishments, suck them dry, and if there is still anything left, tell them that you are going to write off the balance, and report it to the IRS as income so that they will get taxed on it. they just may come up with the balance when you mention those 3 letters, people don’t like that too much.

deadbeat tenant - Posted by Jack-NY

Posted by Jack-NY on March 24, 2000 at 11:37:32:

We had a deadbeat tenant leave our park and left no forwarding address, help. They stuck the bank with a new home, and back lot rent of over $1000, left the place a mess and have a car still here, what can we do?

Re: You.will.need.their.address.because.where.would.they - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on March 26, 2000 at 08:02:45: