Deal Advice sought from private investors

Hi folks,

I’ve been working with Josh Cantwell, I signed up for his course last May, as well as some follow-up coaching, and even attended his conference in Vegas this past month. He has taught me a ton of useful information, and I found him initially through CRE.

I’ve got a really interesting deal here, looking for your advice on it. We’ve found an 1890 Queen Anne victorian house, partially converted to 3 units, overlooking a stellar little neighborhood commercial area in Portland, OR. We’re looking to lift it off the foundation, build a new English Basement apartment, set the house back on top of it, finish the work on and legalize the upper 3 units, and construct a small live/work unit next to it where the existing underused driveway sits. All of this pencils quite nicely, has an excellent upside, and is do-able within the capabilities of our contractor. We just need to find a private investor(s) who is interested in making a double-digit rate of return on their money to help us get across the finish line to closing.

With the property currently under contract and scheduled to close in two days, does anybody have any ideas of where we could look to find such an investor, who would be interested in this sort of creative project? (They likely would have to be an accredited investor.) Or, any other last-minute strategies you could share that might be useful in this situation?

Thanks, any advice would be much appreciated!

cheers,
~Garlynn