Dean Graziosi , Real Estate & Tax Lien Program - Posted by Abussus

Posted by Abussus on September 11, 2010 at 22:04:49:

I appreciate your opinion on Real Estate investment training sold by Dean Graziosi as "The Insider’s Edge Real Estate Workshop Package"for $1997 and “The Insider’s Edge Tax Lien Program” for $997.

I attended the introduction session Wednesday night 9/8/2010, and bought the two packages out of desperation to find a way to pay for my wife’s operation, and paid the above money by credit card to the following:
Investor Education,
947 S 500 E
American Fork,UT 84003
Tel (801) 756-2060

Dean Graziosi , Real Estate & Tax Lien Program - Posted by Publisher

Posted by Publisher on September 30, 2011 at 13:41:53:

If one follows his real estate advice, you CAN make money in real estate. It is relatively hard work, you have to stay with it and money doesn’t just drop in. You have to understand marketing also. As for the tax lien program, I’m talking with a broker now re that. There are potentially many issues with tax liens. Interesting that many of these groups are coming out of Utah – the Mormons seem to be running many of these, including StoresOnline.com. The clue is that they all have 4-5-6 children and only men give these seminars. Guess the women are too busy with diapers.

Re: Dean Graziosi , program - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on September 12, 2010 at 20:17:41:

I think you should report your credit card as stolen, dispute the charges and hope that they don’t have any video of you at the seminar.

Who Posted This Piece of Baby Ruth?! - Posted by Outhouse Monitor

Posted by Outhouse Monitor on September 12, 2010 at 24:29:35:

:frowning:

Go swim in your own commode.