Dear J.P. and Terry... Next year... I'm sleeping in the lobby with Karp... - Posted by Scott Britton

Posted by Redline on March 08, 1999 at 21:16:12:

Scott -

I gotta say - I like your system. Good common sense approach and it made total sense to me.

Thanks for a great presentation, for being totally accessible and for being a real cool guy.

… and thanks for all those beers Friday night!

RL

Dear J.P. and Terry… Next year… I’m sleeping in the lobby with Karp… - Posted by Scott Britton

Posted by Scott Britton on March 08, 1999 at 17:06:00:

Dear J.P. and Terry,

First of all… I want to thank both of you for creating a convention like no other. I know it wasn’t by accident… and has taken a lot of hard work and a vision no one else has ever had.

From the minute I walked in the front door to the hotel… I knew it was going to be good. Everyone… and you know I’m not exagerating… because I do mean EVERYONE… was open and friendly. I don’t know if I got to talk with all 350 of the participants in this years convention… but it had to be close.

Anyway… the only real problem I had was that I didn’t get a chance to use my room very much. My earliest night was 2:30 am… and I got back up at 6:00 am to get back in the action. The way I figure it… I’m going to sleep in the lobby with Karp next year. That way… I know I won’t miss anything… and the coffee is always hot!

Thanks again. Everything y’all are doing just gets “Better and Better”.

Your Friend,

Scott Britton

We Were Supposed To Sleep…? - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on March 08, 1999 at 20:50:44:

I know that there were several of us that never got any, and some that got less than I, SCARY!!!

David Alexander

Scott, My future clients & myself thank you !!! - Posted by Paris

Posted by Paris on March 08, 1999 at 18:52:23:

Scott

I want to thank you taking the time with us all at the convention and being a down to earth regular guy like the rest of us.

I found it true with all the speakers, but in your case Scott, the programs you have implemented to help the less fortunate in the inner city’s is wonderful. You are improving the quality of life in a sector where the little things mean so much.

This impressed me very much. Allowing for a nitch in my community where I can improve the properties, help the families,and make a good living at the same time.

Scott, for this enlightenment I thank you,and will do my best to stay out of Mississippi, at least Jackson 8^)

Paris n Baton Rouge

Thanks Scott - Posted by johnman

Posted by johnman on March 08, 1999 at 18:00:32:

Scott,
Even though I didn’t get to talk to you personally I really enjoyed your presentation. Thank you for helping us out. I like what you said that you are not doing RE to be a millionaire but to be able to do whatever you want whenever you want. I think THAT IS A MILLIONAIRE in my eyes. Thank you. That is an inspiration.

Johnman

I was looking for you. - Posted by John (KS)

Posted by John (KS) on March 09, 1999 at 08:07:30:

I had my eye open for you at the convention, looking to meet you. After conversations on the forum here I wanted the opportunity to shake your hand and find out who you really were as I did with many others. I litterally thought to my self “Where’s Johnman?” By sunday I realized you must not have been there. How did I miss you? Wish we could have met personally. Maybe next year.

It’s an inevitable by-product… - Posted by Scott Britton

Posted by Scott Britton on March 08, 1999 at 18:20:04:

Johnman,

The funny thing about Real Estate and money is… if you stay in this business you can’t help becoming a Millionaire. It’s just a by-product. It will happen.

But… as you know from the Convention… I’m in it for the lifestyle. That’s where the action is for me. Real Estate allows me to design my own lifestyle. Work when I want to work… play when I want to play. It all boils down to FREEDOM.

Thanks for the kind words. Hope to talk with you next time.

Best of Real Estate Success!

Scott Britton