December business - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy on December 07, 2000 at 18:07:00:

I’d be interested in hearing what you learn on the subject Paul…

G-Man

December business - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Bob Taylor on December 07, 2000 at 08:50:20:

Is it just me, or, is December business slow? My “Buyers” 'phone has just quit ringing, and, my “Sellers” 'phone has slowed way down.

I am doing as much advertising on the “Buy” side and the “Sell” side as I normally do. In fact I have done some more creative advertising in December than the previous months.

So, is December slow, or, what?

Thanks.

Re: December business - Posted by Karl (OH)

Posted by Karl (OH) on December 07, 2000 at 10:34:20:

We’re having a discussion right now over on the mobile home board about how sales have suddenly and suprisingly picked up for many of us since Thanksgiving. We were all expecting a slow December, but its rockin’ right now for wobbly boxes.

Karl Kleiner

Re: December business - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on December 07, 2000 at 11:36:49:

Send some my way then. I have 8 of em for sale and can’t get a nibble.

Mark

Re: December business - Posted by marla

Posted by marla on December 07, 2000 at 11:54:24:

Mark, are you offering to finance any/all of your MH’s? I know someone who was looking for an owner-financed MH . (Don’t know if they’ve found one, yet.)

Also, if you’re just looking to cash out on them, I know of a dealer aggressively looking for spaces and paying pretty well for older MH’s that he moves out of the spaces and resells in Mexico.

Rgds,
Marla (SD CA)

The Mexico connection - Posted by Paul NM

Posted by Paul NM on December 07, 2000 at 15:42:57:

Marla,

I would be very interested in whatever additional details you might be able to provide about the sales to Mexico.

Thanks,
Paul NM

Re: December business - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on December 07, 2000 at 15:42:07:

I am offering financing. Great terms. Ill work with the people on whatever they want to get done. Older homes. Can stay in the park (so no moving costs).

These are not in SD though. They are in Texas.

Mark

Re: The Mexico connection - Posted by marla

Posted by marla on December 07, 2000 at 16:53:28:

Paul, I don’t really know the details of his sales to Mexico. ’ Met him when he cashed me out of a problem Lonnie deal. I’ll be talking with him again, soon. Do you want to get in touch with him?

Rgds,
Marla (SD CA)

ah, therein lies the rub - Posted by marla

Posted by marla on December 07, 2000 at 16:42:45:

“These are not in SD though. They are in Texas.”

Mark, when I first read your post, I didn’t know you had bought a park. I later saw a reference to it on the MH news group and wondered if you’d bought out of state …’ cuz I couldn’t see you having a problem with selling Lonnie deals in SD. ;^)

Congratulations on the park purchase!

Rgds,
Marla (SD CA)

Re: The Mexico connection - Posted by Paul NM

Posted by Paul NM on December 07, 2000 at 17:21:30:

Yes, please.

Paul NM