Deferred Payment financing? - Posted by David

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on August 01, 2003 at 16:44:52:

David:
Sure in the world of Owner financing there is no such thing as a “standard” Mortgage. It really can be free form financing at its best.

Low initial interest rate then Esclalting interest rates… Defferred payments, quarterly payments, semi annual payments, annual payments, pre set payment “bumps”, etc. …ALL are part of the owner financed world.

So depending on your overall credit profile, credit scores, what you are putting at risk, the collateral itsel, etc. it may be very feasible to structure a deal with the property seller that allows for it to work for you and for that seller.

To your success,
Michael Morrongiello
Sunvest Inc.

Deferred Payment financing? - Posted by David

Posted by David on July 21, 2003 at 03:36:21:

Is it possible to get deferred payment financing? I have a chance to purchase several acres of choice property that would make an excellent residential development. I would like to subivide the property into lots and sell them at a profit. The problem is, the current owner will not subdivide and the total cost is over $600K…I couldn’t really make payments on something like that until I at least sold a few lots. Can I get a mortgage that would allow me to defer payments for a few months?

-David