DFW/ARLINGTON TX investors...I NEED HELP!!!!!!!! - Posted by JOHNMAN

Posted by JOHNMAN2000 on April 20, 1999 at 18:13:47:

Thanks Jackie,
I’ll finish my business here and I’ll be home real soon! I appreciate the help.
Johnman

DFW/ARLINGTON TX investors…I NEED HELP!!! - Posted by JOHNMAN

Posted by JOHNMAN on April 20, 1999 at 16:54:59:

Hi there,

I am getting tired of being away from home. I’m now looking into how to get me back home. I want to quit my job. I will this year but before I do I need to lay down the ground work and this is where I will need your help.

I know the two quickest way to get some income coming in are flips and l/o. More so on the flips. What I need is a list of people (investors) that I can approach for these deals.

Savannah is not as fast as DFW/Arlington area. It is difficult to find investors to flip to. The market here is more on the rehab side. I have one right now I am just waiting to sell and that will give me extra cash.

I have a property in Ft. Worth that is being sold as a L/O. Hopefully in 6 months we will have extra cash from that too. I have about 5 months worth of monthly expenses saved up plus 401K and other funds.

As you can see, I just need my exit strategy. I know I can find the properties but I need my exit! I am scared but I need to do it!

I hope you folks could help me out!!!

Thanks,
Johnman

Re: DFW/ARLINGTON TX investors…I NEED HELP!!! - Posted by Anthony Tomasulo

Posted by Anthony Tomasulo on April 22, 1999 at 11:32:49:

Dear DFW: I work with investor who purchase all varieties of 1sts and 2nds on residential, mobile homes with or without land, commercial, improved and raw land. nationwide. They also purchase all forms of income streams such as AR’s, Equipment leases, etc.

I can help you.
Sincerely,
Anthony Tomasulo, DCFS
Golden State Funding
925-673-8743 fax 925-673-8744
email: tonyjtom@aol.com

Re: DFW/ARLINGTON TX investors…I NEED HELP!!! - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on April 20, 1999 at 18:04:24:

Come on Home John!

There are plenty of investors here to buy your deals. I’ll send you an e-mail with several names and numbers. Plus, when you join AIREO you get a list of all members and their numbers - voila! instant investor list. You’ll be up and running in no time!

Jackie