Did anyone Quick Flip any property In January or Recently? - Posted by Kaye

Posted by Ray S(FL) on February 04, 2000 at 19:07:20:

D.

I liked them both. Ron’s is step by step how to wholesale a property and Joe’s is where to find them, find the owners, and flipping them. They both work.

Ray S(FL)

Did anyone Quick Flip any property In January or Recently? - Posted by Kaye

Posted by Kaye on February 03, 2000 at 19:56:08:

Hi,

I was wondering has anyone flip any property lately? I have been posting letters in regards to this matter because I am planning on getting involved with flipping property. I want to make sure that I know what I am in for from hearing someone’s personal experience with this.
Also I would like to hear someone’s success stories told that would help motivate me to move right on into this real estate investing. I would like to know what person contacts did you use to help you begin the quick flipping process? Did you look for distress properties or in the newspaper on properties for sale? Well if anyone can I would appreciate your response. Thanks to you all.

Kaye -Chicago

Closing on Monday - Posted by Ray S(FL)

Posted by Ray S(FL) on February 03, 2000 at 21:50:41:

Kaye,

I am closing on a wholesale deal on Monday and a retail deal in two weeks. Are you concerned about something? Both of these properties where bought through Realtors.

I bought a course to learn exactly what, with out missing a step, to do.

Ray S(FL)

Re: Did anyone Quick Flip any property In January or Recently? - Posted by JoeB(Atlanta)

Posted by JoeB(Atlanta) on February 03, 2000 at 20:51:12:

Hi Kaye, January is usually slow on the selling side for us, but great on the buying side.

But we’ve had a great month (and before you get too excited it took us 5 or 6 years before we got to this level/volume)–we closed/sold 2 wholesale (as-is) flips this week and 2 should close/sell next week. One of our retails(fix-ups) is set to close 2 wks from now.

The best way to get started is to pursue as many avenues of marketing/finding deals as possible. We called on newspaper ads, made offers thru an agent, called on ‘drive by’ FSBO and vacants and did some direct mail.

Now we mostly concentrate on direct mail, billboards and word of mouth.

Keep pluggin’ away,
Joe Brillante

Ray: what course did you buy? (NT) - Posted by d.moren

Posted by d.moren on February 04, 2000 at 12:29:34:

nt

All that I can!! - Posted by Ray S(FL)

Posted by Ray S(FL) on February 04, 2000 at 15:51:14:

D.
I have Ron LeGrand’s, Joe Kaiser, John Ulmer and even Carlton’s. Ron and Joe’s talk in detail about wholesaling.

Ray S(FL)
www.ibuyhouses-polk.com

and you liked which one the best? (nt) - Posted by d.moren

Posted by d.moren on February 04, 2000 at 17:48:46:

nt