Digital Cameras - Which One? - Posted by Bruce Reeves

Posted by IB (NJ) on January 15, 2001 at 21:46:51:

Depends on what you’re looking for. I’m using a Polaroid FunFlash 820 with 4MB memory. It’s takes decent still pictures (only) at $125. The quality of images is really good and suitable to email to investors or post on the web. If you’re looking to do more than that you may want to check out the reviews on www.zdnet.com

Digital Cameras - Which One? - Posted by Bruce Reeves

Posted by Bruce Reeves on January 15, 2001 at 19:57:55:

I am going to get a Digital Camera. Anyone have a brand/model you would/would not recommend.

I’ll do my consumer report research, but would appreciate your advice.

Re: Digital Cameras - Which One? - Posted by Fred

Posted by Fred on January 17, 2001 at 18:25:13:

I would recommend Sony. I have a MVC-FD81 that uses a 3.5" disc for storage. Just pop the disk in your computer to access the photos. Each disk stores 7 to 10 pictures depending on lighting conditions. Check out ebay, you can probably buy it cheap. I got mine for $600 2 years ago. Sony has newer models but expect to pay more. This one works fine for taking pictures of ugly houses.

Re: Digital Cameras - Which One? - Posted by JasonTX

Posted by JasonTX on January 16, 2001 at 15:23:54:

Sony has a full line of quality digital camaras. I’ve heard nothing but positive things about their products, except that they are a little pricey!

Re: Digital Cameras - Which One? - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on January 16, 2001 at 05:08:26:

Also check this site out:

-Good luck,Chris

Re: Digital Cameras - Which One? - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on January 15, 2001 at 22:54:33:

Bruce,

If you’re looking for the the slickest digital camera available, it’s the Sony DSC-P1, hands down. Brand new, super small, amazing 3.3 mega pixel quality, memory stick technology, and rock solid. $749.00.

http://photo.askey.net/news/0009/00091201sonydscp1.asp

I’m embarrased to say . . . I’ve already bought three.

Joe