discount mortgages - Posted by BABS

Posted by Craig on May 12, 1999 at 09:24:34:

Hey William, I’m sorry to step on your toes but that is a load of malarky. Never once has any Institutional Investor ever even so much as mentioned the ACFA to me. The people they like to work with is people that know what they are doing. Sorry but most Certified Cash Flow “hot-shots” do not.

discount mortgages - Posted by BABS

Posted by BABS on May 10, 1999 at 22:20:07:

Hi Folks, am interested in the names of companies you are selling discounted notes to. I have five notes for simultaneous transactions to close. Would appreciate any info from those that you have used and closed with successfully. Thx Bruce

Re: discount mortgages - Posted by William Mouncey

Posted by William Mouncey on May 11, 1999 at 20:51:23:

While there are probably some companies who will still accept notes from “walk-ins” (for lack of a better term), most of the larger organizations I deal with will only work directly with a note broker who is certified by the American Cash Flow Association. We are trained in the rapidly-evolving industry protocols, which speed up business considerably. If you have notes to move, work with a certified Diversified Cash Flow professional. We work with referral brokers all the time. I would be happy to work with you, as I specialize in simultaneous closes. Come see me at http://home.att.net/~finsoleng/index.html. Send any private e-mail through the site e-mail.