Do I Need To Create a Business Plan? - Posted by Smitty(VA)

Posted by Mark (WV) on February 02, 2002 at 23:52:44:

I think the VERY FIRST thing you should do is keep going down the page till you get to ED Garcia’s post on creating a Business plan.

Read it twice , then print it out and save it.Whether you need money or just a guide line, a plan is the only way to fly.

I often find myself in a mental daze ,with the details of work and different deals that are swirling around in my head,with a plan that you develope you can as I’m doing tonite set back and reveiw where you are and where you want to go,see if what you have been doing is taking you down the road you want to go or is it a road that somewhere a while back you missed a exit or turn and need to go back and refocus.

Some times a quiet nite at 1am reading a plan and developing new ones is just what the Dr. ordered.

Good Luck and as Ron would say Good Planing
Mark (WV)

Do I Need To Create a Business Plan? - Posted by Smitty(VA)

Posted by Smitty(VA) on February 02, 2002 at 15:08:35:

I am a newbie and was wondering if it was necessary to create a business plan prior to starting my rei career? I will be starting my rei career doing lease options then assigning to build up my cash reserves which is so vitally important. Once I have mastered that technique I will be branching out into other areas of creative financing.

Thanks for your help.

Cordially,
Smitty(VA)