Do you know about Carleton Sheets???? - Posted by Amy Smith

Posted by evelyn (FL) on March 16, 2001 at 08:26:34:

Chad,
Don’t let lack of financing stop you!!!
Find a deal where you DON’T have to do financing. They are out there.

Evelyn

Do you know about Carleton Sheets??? - Posted by Amy Smith

Posted by Amy Smith on March 14, 2001 at 13:04:59:

I have just recently seen the info-mercial for Carleton Sheets “No money down”. It has my interest, but I’m not quite sold. What do you think, is it worth the $180? Did it work for you or is it just another gimmick? Could I buy and sell real estate and make a good living without Carleton Sheets? I would really appreciate your advice or oppinions.

Re: Do you know about Carleton Sheets??? - Posted by Chad

Posted by Chad on March 15, 2001 at 22:41:22:

I’ve had the course for a few months now and have gone through it twice. It’s a good course and Carlton knows what he’s talking about but you do need a litte more knowledge about financing than the commercial leads you to believe. Some things are a little over my head and therefore I dont have the courage to start. But overall I reccomend it

Just a little research - Posted by George

Posted by George on March 15, 2001 at 24:38:13:

Just do a search on this board. You will find TONS of info…

What I can tell you is that if he had the infomercial for about 10 years, and he is stil doing it…don’t you think that his tapes may work?

Re: Do you know about Carleton Sheets??? - Posted by terryr

Posted by terryr on March 14, 2001 at 23:29:23:

hey folks(!) it has a money back guarantee - you would probably be a lot better off just sitting on your hands and wishing (oh if i could just have a better life) while the rest of us clean up in the re markets

Re: Do you know about Carleton Sheets??? - Posted by randy

Posted by randy on March 14, 2001 at 23:06:47:

this is a great stepping stone buy it use it learn from it this is not a fraud i bought it in 1994 let it sit on the shelf pulled it off the shelf last year life is getting better i must purchase an upto date course to complete my lesson with carleton sheets

Re: Do you know about Carleton Sheets??? - Posted by Brett

Posted by Brett on March 14, 2001 at 15:25:45:

We must have been watching the same infomercial. I am trying to find out the same thing, see my more resent post, “which course” My uncle bought the program a while back and he purchased an appartment complex with the program. He seems to like it, but who knows. Anyone with a little more experience with Carlton Sheets, we seek your opinion!!
Brett