Do you need a realtor in order to... - Posted by Christie (TX)

Posted by Michael A Bardelli on July 11, 2003 at 16:10:03:

Christie,
No realtor is required by you in order to submit an offer. Just send him/her your offer on a contract with your signature at the end. You do not need representation.
Sincerely,
Michael A. Bardelli

Do you need a realtor in order to… - Posted by Christie (TX)

Posted by Christie (TX) on July 11, 2003 at 15:53:11:

Do you need a realtor in order to send a Letter of Intent on a home? I have been keeping track of some of the homes in our area that have been on the market for 90+ days and I would like to send an offer to the owners. Can I email my offer directly to the agent or do I need to have a realtor myself?

TIA!
Christie

Christie- You Are A Realtors Best Friend When - Posted by garth

Posted by garth on July 11, 2003 at 16:34:54:

If you have a letter of intent and the home is listed with a realtor I would go through the realtor.

Worst thing is to have the realtor think you are trying to go around their back. They will attempt to block your every move.

I know the temptation. You probably want to do something creative but scared the realtor will block you.

You know what you are probably right.

But it also tells me that maybe you should do some more research.

Because there is a way to have every realtor gladly show your creative offer.

The answer to getting every creative offer presented to the seller by even the most anti investor realtor is to have an motivated seller.

Just about every day I get listing from realtors begging me to make an offer. Why?

They have a listing where seller has told them they are very motivated to sell or will look at all offers.

Knowing this I can get Realtors to present all kinds of crazy offers and YOU can too.

With this system you can stop getting all the reactions of disgust and all the underlining wispers of “that will never work” or outright refusal to present your offer. Enough of that crap!

Now you the investor can be seen has the realtors best friend. Win/Win.

I hope this helps.

Garth Gibson