Does Anybody Know About Lonnie Scruggs and Mobile Home Investing? - Posted by Charles Bevel

Posted by Ariane on September 22, 1999 at 23:43:49:

Please pardon my poor board manners. This is my first experience with this type of internet environment.

Having kept my fingers quiet and caught up on my reading (on both boards) since yesterday, I’ve observed the flow of various conversations and recognize my faux pas.

I must confess that Lonnie’s articles have piqued my interest and now I find my interest divided when I really have no solid knowledge of REI to begin with.

Thank you and all those who post for effectively making your views available, much to my benefit.

Ariane
Humboldt County, California

Does Anybody Know About Lonnie Scruggs and Mobile Home Investing? - Posted by Charles Bevel

Posted by Charles Bevel on September 20, 1999 at 12:24:11:

I live in a mobile home infested area of rural North Carolina. Has anyone bought any of the Lonnie Scruggs materials? I’ve read his advertisements on this site. Seems like good stuff but so does all of it. (Can anyone say “McCorkle”?) I do need to get NOW income and that seems to be the gist of his program.

Thanks
Charles

Re: Lonnie techniques using no money - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on December 12, 1999 at 23:27:46:

I am thinking of purchasing Deals On Wheels and would like to know if it is really possible to buy mobile homes with no money and scetchy credit. I live in Southern California where there are an abundance of mobile home parks to work with.

Re: Lonnie techniques using no money - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on December 12, 1999 at 23:26:16:

I am thinking of purchasing Deals On Wheels and would like to know if it is really possible to buy mobile homes with no money and scetchy credit. I live in Southern California where there are an abundance of mobile home parks to work with. Any advice would be very helpful.

Read everything about MH on Newsgroup I - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on September 21, 1999 at 06:38:38:

Lonnie and his deals are discussed in great detail by many avid investors on News Group I. The advice is outstanding. Questions are quickly answered and mentors are easily found. Atleast online mentors. Many of the questions will be anwered by experts across the country as well as those right in your state. The competition is few in Lonnie deals. It provides a great niche. Amazingly enough, his books are extremently inexpensive and provide enough info to get you investing right away.

Click over to Newsgroup I and read any post regarding Mobile Homes (MH) and you will get great exposure to Lonnie material. Be sure to read any post by people such as Dirk Roach, JHyre, and of course Lonnie himself. These people are all experts in their given fields. Many others can provide outstanding feedback as well. Questions are readily answered by active investors and the author himself.

I am glad to see Lonnie’s name appear in this newsgroup. I hope others view these posts. For many people who are interested in starting in real estate investing, Lonnie’s material are the most affordable. The information is easy and entertaining to read. The material educates you and provides you with the means necessary to begin investing right away. The wealth of information available at this site for free on how to better improve your Lonnie deals is incredible. Lonnie provides more than the basics but makes everything so basically simple and easy to understand.

Lonnie deals allow us to control the investment, have little risk and use very little money to earn absolutely HUGE yields. I cannot think of a better way to begin investing, especially with limited funds.

I hope that you and others will begin to monitor Newsgroup I and read the Lonnie deal postings.

Best of success to you,

Tony-VA

Lonnie Scruggs and Mobile Home Investing - Yep… - Posted by Scott

Posted by Scott on September 20, 1999 at 14:22:17:

Please do NOT mention McCorkle and Lonnie Scruggs in the same statement.

Lonnie is one guy you’ll respect the most as soon as you do your first deal. I’m been doing Lonnie deals since May and I have a cashflow of $640 a month on 3 little investments… of $700, $3000, $2925!

Let me put it to you this way… only a fool would not invest “Lonnie’s way”

Scott

Re: Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by Ariane

Posted by Ariane on September 21, 1999 at 19:34:49:

This 'mobile home investing’I’ve seen mentioned on this board sounds interesting. Anyone know the URL, or where I can get information on it? Thanks

Re: Lonnie Scruggs - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on September 21, 1999 at 21:17:00:

Ariane,

The discussions on specific RE investments and investing strategies occurs on Newsgrouop I. Go to the top of this page, and click on “News Group” to get there.

If you decide to get educational materials on mobile home investing, you can find them on this site at:

http://www.creonline.com/m_mobile.htm

I hope this helps.

Bill K. (AZ)