Does anyone have experience with foreclosures.com in California? - Posted by DD

Posted by Jim Pasquini on January 22, 2000 at 22:13:13:

It’s run by Tim and Alexis McGee out of the Sacramento area. They are successful foreclosure investors as are many of their students. I’ve been through their training and found it pretty comprehensive. Maybe better than the training is the ongoing support you get after the class is done. You can use their study courses, or they have an onsite training program. They used to rotate live seminars between the Bay Area and Southern California, but since they have two kids they are spending more family time rather than travelling for business every other weekend. They also have an investor network that provides the means to acquire, rehab and carry properties if you don’t have the credit or funds to do it with out their help. In a nutshell I recommend them without reservation.

Does anyone have experience with foreclosures.com in California? - Posted by DD

Posted by DD on January 22, 2000 at 19:47:06:

Any info regarding the use of the programs on this site would be appreciated.

Re: Does anyone have experience with foreclosures.com in California? - Posted by MarkF (NorthernCA)

Posted by MarkF (NorthernCA) on January 23, 2000 at 10:07:50:

Hello DD…

I second Jims recommendation…I to use this foreclosure service. I get their list of foreclosures on a daily basis. They have an extensive website and as Jim said they are there for you for support both for questions and for money or investors to help on your deals. Anyway just wanted to give my 2 cents…:slight_smile:

Sincerely Mark