Does anyone know any hard money lenders in Houston, TX? - Posted by Nathan

Posted by breeves on April 28, 1999 at 20:20:29:

Mark,
Thanks for the info on American Title, I was just going to call them for an upcoming closing because they were in the RICH club vendor list.

Nathan,
Come to the RICH club meeting this Saturday as a guest. They are having a vendor show and you can find lenders there. 8:00- 12:00 Univ. of Houston Hilton Hotel.

Does anyone know any hard money lenders in Houston, TX? - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on April 27, 1999 at 18:54:22:

any suggestions?
What about good title companies for investors?

Re: Does anyone know any hard money lenders in Houston, TX? - Posted by MarkHOUTX

Posted by MarkHOUTX on April 28, 1999 at 08:20:05:

Hard Money Lender: Bob Hemrich @ Coast Realty Capital, Inc. 713-681-6677 (if 713 doesn’t work try 281, the list I am looking at doesn’t show his area code).

Title Company: DO NOT USE American Title Co. @ 12200 NW Freeway eventhough the RICH Club has them as a recommendation. My first deal has gone south and will expire in 2 days and they have just dragged their feet. Plus I don’t do business with people that don’t return my calls and this has happened a minimum of 3 times in 30 days. I am going to try to get them removed from the vendor’s list at the RICH Club.

By the way, if you are not a member of the RICH Club, you should be. The vendor’s list alone is worth it. That’s where I learned of Bob. If you join, tell them I sent you. Write if you want details.

Mark Kohn, Houston, Texas