Does anyone know of a live answering serivice that.... - Posted by Tarun_md

Posted by Anna on March 20, 2000 at 21:57:55:

I just signed up with uReach and I got my free 877 number. There was an option of getting this number with or without an extension. If you want it without the extension then you have to give them your credit card #. I was wondering if I should give them my account or not (I am just being careful). Which option did you chose?

Anna

Does anyone know of a live answering serivice that… - Posted by Tarun_md

Posted by Tarun_md on March 19, 2000 at 03:21:44:

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced live answering service that will take calls from sellers and ask them questions to prescreen them and fax you the sheets with the pertinent information on it about the sellers and their properties?
I am in the MD/DC/VA area.
Thanks
Tarun_md

Yes, I do. Search on Answering Service - Posted by messerb (Atlanta)

Posted by messerb (Atlanta) on March 23, 2000 at 08:38:02:

Tarun,

Do an Archives Search on “Answering Service.” I posted a message that you might find helpful called “I just signed up an Answering Service … what I learned.” The date was March 10.

There were some great responses on the pros/cons of answering services in general.

messerb

Try this, it’s free - Posted by Lisa in Oz

Posted by Lisa in Oz on March 20, 2000 at 11:57:49:

I’m using uReach.com and I get a free toll-free number with voicemail. I use it to prescreen callers. You can listen to your voicemail over the phone or from the website. You can also receive faxes with the number and check your email by phone. I believe it will also page you and forward your calls if you want.

Something for the budget minded.

Lisa