Does anyone on this site know ANYTHING about................ - Posted by George(OH)

Posted by George(OH) on May 01, 2000 at 07:07:40:

nt

Does anyone on this site know ANYTHING about… - Posted by George(OH)

Posted by George(OH) on April 30, 2000 at 23:05:35:

www.freepublicrecords.com?

I went to the site last night. They claim to have unlimited access to public records for a ten dollar fee - but it’s only good for 60 days.

I was wondering if anybody here had any comments on this site, good or bad. The reason I am interested is because I have found so many vacant properties I’d like to flip, but so far, I can’t seem to get the current address or phone number of the owner.

Thanks,

George(OH)

Re: Does anyone on this site know ANYTHING about… - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on May 01, 2000 at 09:43:28:

Hey George,
Every neighborhood has a little old lady (sometimes not all that old) who know everything and loves to gossip. Start knocking on doors around the property and you might find her. Then just let her talk as long as it takes, and listen,listen,listen. She will be a gold mine when you find her. Good luck…ED

Re: Does anyone on this site know ANYTHING about… - Posted by ScottE

Posted by ScottE on April 30, 2000 at 23:37:47:

George,

I have not used www.freepublicrecords.com , but if you have access to all of the databases they say, it should be worth it. You may first want to go down to your local county election board and look for your absent owners. Most of the time they have SSN# and date of birth which should make your searches much easier!

On deals that have had a BUNCH of equity, I use a private investigator. He only charges me $20-25 and usually tracks down the subject in 1-2 days.

Good luck!

Scott

Thanks, Ed! (nt) - Posted by George(OH)

Posted by George(OH) on May 01, 2000 at 10:06:31:

nt